– No, unfortunately, we only deliver in Singapore*
-We deliver to almost every inch of Mainland Singapore, except for the other Singapore islands, SAF Camp, Shipyard, Tuas Area, restricted airline and cargo areas and places that require security clearance.
*A surcharge of S$26.75(GST Inclusive) is applicable for orders with delivery to Marina Bay Sands, Sentosa and the Airports.
– We are unable to make calls to all recipients prior to delivery, as we are handling a huge number of deliveries each day.
In the event where the recipient is not in the premises during the point of delivery, a call will be made to the recipient for permission to leave the delivery with the reception or by the doorstep
– Yes, please input our office address below under the delivery address fill, and include your name and contact number when adding the recipient. We’ll contact you for arrangements as soon as we receive your order.
Self-collection address: 63, Ubi Ave 1 #06-08B, [email protected], S408937
– We are unable to accept requests for special delivery schedules (i.e 9.15am sharp ) as our delivery guys are en route for best efficiency so that they can complete all orders within the specified time.
For more immediate and specific timing, please use our *flexi delivery option,$29.96 (GST inclusive).
We do not charge for delivery. However, should a delivery fail due to inaccurate delivery information provided by the buyer, or if the receiver was unavailable, a redelivery fee of S$21.40 (GST inclusive) will be applicable.
– For urgent orders or orders with short time frames, we suggest that you consider our Flexi delivery at a nominal charge of S$29.96 (GST inclusive).
** feature flexi schedule View Here for Flexi Delivery Schedule
*A confirmation of the delivery timing will be issued once the order is placed.
– Due to unpredictable circumstances (i.e. torrential rain, vehicle breakdown, issues with earlier orders), a delivery may be delayed. However, please be assured that we complete all orders within the same day.
Please use our contact form to stay updated on the delivery status.
– Please check your delivery address before submitting your order. Unfortunately, Flower & Balloon cannot be held responsible for any failed deliveries that occur as a result of the following:
- Recipient’s unavailability at the specified delivery address within the specified delivery timing
- Incorrect or invalid telephone number/delivery address of recipient
- Insufficient recipient information to complete the delivery
If you realise that you have provided incorrect information, please call our Customer Service Team at
+65 67422066 at least 48 hours in advance of the requested delivery time.
– If perishable products are not delivered as a result of the recipient’s unavailability or inaccurate delivery information, the purchaser will be required to meet any additional delivery charges.
If redelivery of any gift hampers that contains fresh flowers, fresh fruits, beverages, gourmet items, balloons or other perishable products is not made on the same working day or the next working day, you will be required to replace the order with new items to ensure the freshness of our products. The replacement fee will be at 50% of the original price.
-Please make sure to check the gift(s) at the point of delivery/during self collection.
If the gifts are indeed damaged at the point of delivery (the driver will usually be able to make an assessment), please let us know and we will make alternative arrangements for you.
– Fruit hampers are packed upon receiving the order. This is to ensure your recipient receives the fruit in the freshest condition possible.
– Our flowers are guaranteed fresh, with each bloom carefully selected to meet the highest quality standards.
– All products are packed with no less than 2 months to the expiry date. Our aim is to deliver quality and freshness to all of our customers.
-Please remove the fruit from the basket and store it immediately in a refrigerator.
-No,our cakes are not Halal Certified.
-Sorry, we do not do customization.
– Stay updated on the delivery status of the order through our contact form.
– Once your order is complete, you will receive a confirmation email within an hour. If you have placed an order online and have not received an email, please call our Customer Services Hotline at +65 67422066
-You may place your order 30 days in advance of your desired delivery date.
– All of our items should be in stock. In the rare event that they are unavailable, we will substitute the item(s) for something of equal or greater value.
– We can only include 8 letters on the balloon. You will need to pick from our list of default greetings for one that best suits your occasion.
– Orders can be canceled or amended at least 48 hours ahead of the scheduled delivery date through our contact form. A S$3.00 bank charge will apply for any refund.
Any cancellation or amendment made less than 24 hours ahead of the scheduled delivery date will incur a service charge of 50% of the original price of the order.
However, if an order is out for delivery, no refund will be given for any cancellation.
– Any amendment that involve changing out the balloon made less than 48 hours ahead of the scheduled delivery timing will be done at a charge of $25.
Please call our Customer Services Hotline at +65 67422066 for further support.
-Yes, please write to us at [email protected] for the application form.
– What payment method do you accept?
Use any payment method on the growing list of ways to fund a PayPal account in your country. Once you have funded your PayPal account, you can use our single-click PayPal express feature to speed through checkout.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express. Cards issued by local banks which do not carry one of these logos will not be accepted by our global processing service, in which case we recommend PayPal as an alternative.
– All transactions submitted to us are encrypted with 128 SSL software which encrypts information you input to protect it from interception by outside parties.
Flower & Balloon is committed to maintaining the highest levels of security and protection against fraud. We stay up-to-date with the latest in security technologies to ensure that your credit card information, contact information and shipping/billing information are confidential and safe.
– When possible, Flower & Balloon will try processing your payment in your local currency. There are however, some limitations and special cases in which we will have to charge your card in SGD. In those cases, the conversion is handled by your financial institution.
-At checkout, key in the promo code into the promo code box. The total amount payable will be displayed after the deduction from the promo code.
The voucher can only be used in the same currency as it was purchased in – double check that you are shopping on the correct site.
If the amount you are spending exceeds the value of your gift voucher, you will need to pay the balance using another payment method.
If you are spending less than the value of your gift voucher, the credit will remain on your account for you to spend later.
Please utilise the promo code before it expires.
– Promo code discounts cannot be combined with other promotions, offers or discounts.
– You must sign into your account before you can shop with us, or if you want to see or track your orders. If you receive a message that says your email address/password isn’t recognised, these are a few things worth checking:
Make sure you are using the same email address and password you registered with.
If you can’t remember your password click on the ‘forgotten password’ link on the sign in page. You’ll be prompted to enter your email address and we’ll send you an email with a link that will allow you to create a new password for your account.
If you enter your email address and/or password incorrectly three times, your account will be locked for 30 minutes.
If you are still unable to sign in, contact our Customer Service Team, and give as much detail as you can about the issue, including screenshots of error messages and what you’ve done so far to try to resolve it.
-If you’re having trouble with the website we’d suggest you try the following:
1. Delete your cookies
You may need to delete your cookies – a cookie is a small file we store on your computer to let us know who you are next time you visit us (for more information about cookies, click here).
Please note that if you have items in your bag or in your ‘Saved items’ section that were added when you weren’t logged in, you’ll need to make a note of the product name/code as deleting your cookies could clear this history.
On most internet browsers you can delete your cookies using ‘Tools’ or ‘History’.
2. Restart your browser
Once you’ve cleared your cookies, close your browser, reopen it and visit our site again. You should be able to use it without any more problems.
3. Update your operating system
We also suggest that you use the latest version of your operating system provider e.g. Windows, OSX etc.
4. Contact Us
If you’re still having problems, contact our Customer Service Team with the following information:
As much detail as you can about the issue
Screenshots of any error messages you get
Which web browser you’re using (e.g. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari etc.)
What you’ve done so far to try to resolve it